Pages

Monday, October 15, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome!  You've somehow managed to stumble across the place where I've decided to record my thoughts, feelings, and rants about the films I watch.  My goal is to write mostly about films that are newly released, however, I will also write up reviews of older films I've seen for the first time recently.  If I happen to sound scholarly and reference certain theorists or movements, I apologize.  However, this will most likely be un-intellectual, since that tends to be more interesting and works better with my stream-of-consciousness style of writing. Unfortunately, I have learned some stuff in film school, so it's likely it may leak through on occasion. 

Anyways, welcome again, and hopefully my in-depth ramblings will not lead you to watch some piece of crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment